Enbeam 24 Way Singlemode Fibre Optic Panel - 8 LC Duplex (16 Fibre)
Part Code: 200-472
The Excel range of LC patch panels are sliding drawer ‘tray style’ housings suitable for either direct termination or splicing of up to 48 fibres in 1U of rack space. Each panel is manufactured from high quality 2mm thick steel and finished in Black powder coat to provide a strong and durable unit.
To the front of the patch panel the specified number of adaptors are loaded from left to right.
Each panel utilises colour coded adaptors, beige, aqua and violet for multimode, blue for singlemode, and green for SM APC. Each duplex (or quad) adaptor accommodates two (four) terminated fibres. Each panel has included within it a set of fixing brackets, and a cable management pack which includes cable entry glands, cable ties, splice holders, cage nuts and screws are also provided.
Note that LC panels can be assembled to order using a combination of adaptors, pigtails and splice cassettes.
- Multimode/Singlemode options available
- Choice of port density
- Management and fixing kit included
- Adjustable fixing arms included
- Multiple cable entry to rear
- Sliding drawer on ball bearing runners
- Up to 48 fibres
- 1U rack space design
- Port identification numbers
- Optional patchcord management
- Recessed adaptors - larger labelling field
- Special configurations made to order
- 25 Year System Warranty
|Suitable for number of fibre cores||48|
|Suitable for number of module inserts||24|
|Loaded with number of couplings/adapters||8|
|Fibre type||Single mode|
|Type of connector external||LC-Duplex|
|Type of connector interior||LC-Duplex|
|Mounting method||19 inch mounting|
|Number of rack units (ru)||1|
- Suitable for number of fibre cores: 48
- Suitable for number of module inserts: 24
- Loaded with number of couplings/adapters: 8
- With pigtails: no
- Fibre type: Single mode
- Fibre class: OS2